Saturday, October 29, 2005

New Tour Friends

Dear friends and new family members in Christ,
I have loved spending time with you. Timberlake Church of the Nazarene just outside Atlanta is doing some wonderful work. Pastor Tommy at Harvest Church in Lilburn, GA is just on fire. The beautiful faces of the children are still shining in my mind. Of course, Debra White Smith and her husband, Daniel...and Pastor Andy at Jacksonville Church of the Nazarene in Texas are beautiful examples of Christ in their neighborhood, too. I have been so blessed to be in the presence of God's people. For the first time ever, I got to visit the "bootheel" of Missouri. We were called to Tallapoosa, for a women's ministry weekend. God bless Vonda who met us at 2am after going the extra long way to get to this beautiful cotton-kissed area of the universe. Such beautiful people! Susan and Stan were such gracious hosts at their lovely bed and breakfast. My son, Will, who travels with me and plays drums every chance he gets, is still talking about how he wants to go back and visit Mr. Stan and Mrs. Susan. Will is getting to grow up in the church and be part of God's people, even in different churches each week! It is so wonderful to see him love being in church! He can't wait to sign up for Nazarene Youth Camp! The First Southern Baptist Church of Tallapoosa and Stanfield General Baptist were filled with such love and Jesus. Thank you for sharing your heart, your homes and ...your great food with us! God bless your new building and the plans you have for it! I'm off to California and upstate NY in the next two weeks, so I hope to check in from there. God bless you all. Thank you for your support and your prayers. Thank you to WXAN in Missouri for playing "Unapologetic". For all those in radio, both Southern Gospel and Christian Country who support my music. Thank you for allowing my calling to reach more people. I am so grateful!

2 comments:

Joe Powel said...

Get Real Podcast: Lee Wilkins of Podcast.com
Posted by Stowe Boyd I had the opportunity to chat with Lee Wilkins, VP Products & Strategy for Podcast.com, to get his take on podcast directories and what his company is trying to accomplish.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

mikehunor13110327 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog